Customer organisations can enjoy so many advantages from implementing and optimising hybrid and remote work policies and practice – even if initially thinking their business isn’t right for the strategy.
And with AnyDesk, partners can demonstrate how organisations can adopt the right solution for safer, flexible access anywhere, any time.
Several years on post-Covid, employees worked more from home or on the go want to keep the opportunity to work flexibly.
At the same time, organisations are often finding it tougher to attract and retain staff in a tight labour market too, as well as to serve customers in their preferred way – which is often online – at any time and wherever they happen to be at the time.
So organisations can gain an edge by making remote and hybrid working options a feature of their business strategy longer term.
Enter AnyDesk, to manage and secure the future of work
With AnyDesk, organisations can provide the right set-up, software and tools for a flexible, safe working environment wherever they are working at the time.
That means having confidence in a strong and stable internet connection that can nevertheless be effectively protected and supported from a central location, preserving the ability to work and collaborate on tasks including file-sharing securely from a device at one location to another.
AnyDesk runs native clients on all major platforms – Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi, and Chrome OS.
Online collaboration, remote work and remote support and maintenance is easier with the ability to monitor and control devices and processes from one central location, even if the device in question is reliant on a low-bandwidth connection. AnyDesk also promises low latencies and high frame rates – perfect for a fast-moving, agile business.
And AnyDesk offers military-grade TLS 1.2 Standardized Protocol Technology to protect connections and includes the ability to redefine permissions for users, lessening the risk of misuse. And unneeded features in the custom client can be disabled, ensuring organisations retain full control of how the solution is used.
With AnyDesk remote connectivity, organisations gain all this
- address book contacts and synchronised connections, including an ability to see who is online
- secure file transfer of text, screenshots and more via the AnyDesk clipboard and local file management
- remote printing functionality that’s fast and simple to set up so users can print when and where they require, reducing the need for print queues in a central office
- secure access to remote devices even when they are unattended, with two-factor authentication for additional layered security via a time-dependent one-time password and QR code for remote devices
- wake-on-LAN functionality for device switch-on from sleep mode, facilitating remote connection via a ‘magic packet’ sent from another device on the same network
Working remotely doesn‘t necessarily mean sacrificing a high-performance setup. With remote desktop functionality from AnyDesk, users can access and use powerful hardware from anywhere, empowering communications and productivity alike.